DEREK CHISORA will be back in heavyweight action against Kubrat Pulev, his old foe.
The 38-year old lost by unanimous decision to Joseph Parker in December. This was his third consecutive loss.
Chisora vs Pulev will be rematching on July 9 at O2 Arena
The last time they met in 2016, Pulev defeated Chisora by points
Pulev's most recent relevant fight was against Anthony Joshua in December 2020, but the bout ended in a 9th round stoppage loss for Pulev.
In 2016, Chisora faced Pulev, but lost narrowly in Germany.
Since then Del Boy has been fighting in the ring for 15 bouts, while Pulev has only fought seven times.
The former title challenger to Chisora will be up against it as the fighters prepare for clash in London.
PUNCH IT INTO YOUR DIARY
Boxing schedule 2022: Upcoming fights, including Joshua vs Usyk 2.
What is the difference between Chisora and Pulev?
- The big clash between Chisora and Pulev will be held in the UK on Saturday, July 9.
- The O2 Arena in London will host the fight.
- Pulev won by a split decision the last time they fought.
Is it available on a channel and can it be streamed live?
- Live coverage of Chisora vs Pulev in the UK and the US will be available on DAZN.
- The DAZN app can be downloaded onto your tablet or mobile device to live-stream the action.
- A DAZN subscription costs just PS7.99 per month.
- The main card will begin at 7pm. Ring-walks for the main event will start around 10.30pm.
Chisora vs Pulev FULL CARD
Although the full card for Chisora against Pulev is yet to be revealed, there is one fight that will co-feature.
Michel Soro will face Israel Madrimov in a rematch of their super-welterweight fight last year.
- Israel Madrimov vs Michel Soro 2
- Ramla Ali vs TBC
- Felix Cash vs TBC
What have you heard?
"I'm still hungry. I still want fight. Entertainment is my plan, that's all I like," Chisora said.
"I have lost some fights but I have won others. I have won what I wanted.
"I still want people to suffer." "I still want to entertain."
"I will stop him. "I'll stop him.
"When they sing the beautiful song "Oh Derek Chisora", I feel pumped up. I cannot help but feel it. My game plan is thrown out the window. It was too much.